Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart!

Today is my husband's birthday! He's amazing in so many ways and I am one blessed woman to have him as my partner in all things. Today will be an official 'holiday' from home school lessons and we will simply just have fun as a family. We started this tradition some time ago. The birthday honoree chooses the activities for the day as well as the menu. Everyone's going to get out their firearms for some target practice, we're going to kick the tires on some tractors, and watch 'Hoodwinked' (no, I can't explain why that's a favorite - it just is!) The boys prepared a delicious breakfast, we'll eat out for an early supper and I will make a turtle cheesecake. Thank you, Lord for blessing us so with this wonderful man in our lives!

3 comments:

  1. Linda, Tell him we said Happy Birthday...
    I hope he had a great day! Tell him to save me a
    piece of cheesecake for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, sounds wonderful!! We love Hoodwinked, too! Haven't seen it in a long time though. Glad I can keep up w/you here and on FB. Pass along my birthday wishes!

    Crystal Malek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun day! Happy Birthday, Craig.

    ReplyDelete