Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ugh...out-of-shape body, meet JILLIAN

After hearing two friends speak positively of this dvd workout, I picked up a copy at Walmart over the weekend. Promptly, on Monday morning - I plugged in the dvd and my dh even joined me for the first 20 minute workout. I'm proud of myself for not doing my usual thing of watching the workout first from the couch before getting started. We just plugged it in and got going. The workout was very challenging for us and today, we're very sore - but it feels good to get moving! I like that the workout is short - there are NO breaks, so it's a solid 20 minutes of strength, cardio and abdominal exercises. Today, we stuck with it even though some of our body parts ache. We'll see how our resolve lasts. I'm not aspiring to show off my mid-section like Jillian does, but having a bit less of that mid-section would feel great!

1 comment:

  1. I am doing this video too! It is hard! But effective. :) It seems like everytime I wanna quit, she says, "now don't quit!". haha

    ReplyDelete